I’m always looking for excellent writers for AssertFail.com.
Write for AssertFail.com and get your Article published with your name and headshot
A Broad Overview on Submissions
- A successful writer on AssertFail.com will understand these four key concepts:
- Articles are meant to inspire and motivate software engineers to find ways to improve their lives, either professionally or personally (and sometimes both!)
- Articles are written with our readers in mind, Rather than broad topics about personal development or advice, they should specifically address how to apply such ideas to a engineering lifestyle. Think specifically about how what you are writing is going to be relevant and to engineers. Don’t be afraid to use code, technical jargon and other analogies engineers would understand and relate to.
- Articles should be written in a narrative and personal style, while still being packed full of information. They need to be accessible to a variety of readers, from a programmer just starting out to a full-time entrepreneurial software expert. Our tagline is, after all, Making The Complex Simple.
- When in doubt, always err on the side of too long. In addition to providing the best content possible to our readers, it is always easier to delete unnecessary text than to stretch out thin text (but maybe try to keep submissions under 4K words, unless it is an epic power post?)
Then write to firstname.lastname@example.org